Saturday, March 14, 2009

Taking some pictures for spring..
She didn't love the tutu so much
Spring Flower
Leighton, Halle & Paisley playing
New music toy.. loves it.
This is like a binkie, but really it's chewy for teething... cool huh? She goes to town on it.
Playing with grandpa.

We went to Idaho for the last week and loved every second of it. It was so much fun (and always is) to hang out with family and friends. These are just a bunch of random pictures from the trip. Leighton got some new toys, of course, and is already getting bored with some of them, of course again!! I swear she is teething, but can't even feel a bump on her gums. She is chewing and slobbering like crazy. Can't believe she is almost 9 months! (Everyone we meet thinks she is only 3 or 4 months.... I just tell them she is really advanced for her age. )

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets see so much to chat about. I love the spring pictures. Now did you take these yourself? You are so good to keep up on the pictures. I am sad I missed everyone when I went to Idaho, but it was so quick. I can't believe that she is 9 months too. Preston looks like a giant compared to her. She is so petite. I need to get one of those binkis. Preston is teething and it is horrible. Running nose and everything. He has one tooth peeking up and a bump next to it. Sleeping is becoming a trial since he is teething and pulling himself up to the crib. Ahhh back to no sleep.

{ Lana Cox } said...

I love the pictures and the tutu. She is such a doll. That binkie is so cool, I've never seen anything like it.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Teething is so not fun! From what I have noticed and from what people have told me the whole teething process for one tooth can last months. It will work its way up - 2 bad weeks - 1 good week - 2 bad weeks - 1 good week - 2 bad weeks - FINALLY a tooth! That is how it was for Nathan's first two teeth. And, I swear he has been teething for a good 3 weeks and I can't tell wear the next tooth is coming in.

Leighton is so cute!

tammy said...

She cannot be any cuter! You dress her like a little angel. Girls are fun that way! It's just playing house everyday!

frosty said...

She is advanced for her age! I love it. LOL!! Do you tell people, or do you just let them stay amazed? Well, actually...she IS amazing. So just let them stay amazed. :)

Kortney Manning said...

What cute pictures! I love, love, love them!!! My fave is the one with your dad...so sweet! Wait till you see the shoes I bought her today...super cute!! Can't wait to give them to you!

Tasha said...

Hey Rach! Cute pictures!! I love that little green tutu. I was glad to see Halle's not the only one who gets sick of the camera! Leighton is such a cutie and I can't wait to see you both again!!