Sunday, February 15, 2009

Be My Valentine

Morning Sunshine...

XOXOXO

Davis brought home flowers for his girls 

The were Beautiful...

Gorgeous

Who could resist those eyes?

Playin with dad

Our little valentine :)

We had a great Valentines Day. It was a beautiful day... and Davis brought home amazing flowers to make it even better. I love having flowers in the house. We were running late, and I was waiting for him to get home, and then he returned with the flowers in hand. Who could be mad after that? It was really sweet of him. Thanks for being so thoughtful honey :)  
The other half of our day we went to the temple. Davis' cousin JD & Mandy went through the temple with their little boy Harley. It was such an amazing experience, and I'm so happy that we were able to be there. It was the perfect way to spend Feb 14th.
Leighton is darling as ever (atleast to her parents) and we still can't keep our eyes off of her. She is growing and growing. I can't believe that she is almost 8 months old!!! She's almost 11 lbs now, and it is crazy to think that just 7 months ago we thought we would never get to this point. She is the love of our lives and truly our best valentine.

7 comments:

Tasha said...

Hey Rach!! I love the pictures. Sooo cute! Are you loving the house? I can't wait to come visit!Thanks for the info on the computer. I may be calling you to get more info!!

Anonymous said...

It is about time you posted!! I keep wandering to your site thinking maybe today a post will be there. Great valentines day I would say. And bEAUTIFUL flowers. I can't believe how much she has changed. WOW. I can't believe she is almost 11 pounds. Preston is probably over 20 pounds. Crazy. That is lucky for you because she fits so much better in your arms for a longer period of time. ADORABLE and bless your little hearts that she is there with you and loving it.

Doug and McKensie said...

How cute is she! . . . I love Leighton's p.j's too. That would be one nice thing about having a lil girl 2 pick the cutest clothes out for her! . . . I love your lil girl's name too. I also love the fact that you used your middle name for her too. Too CUTE! What has the weather been like for you guys this winter? I have spring feaver & can't wait for all this snow up here to melt! Good to hear from you.

Kris and Sarah said...

Um, Holy Cow she is so dang cute!! She has got the CUTEST eyes. I love the pictures. You always have her dressed so cute! Even when she is in jammies.:) I love it!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

What a cutie you have there! 11 lbs... crazy. Those flowers were GORGEOUS! Good job there Davis! Happy belated V-Day!

Whitney and Chris said...

What a little doll! I can't believe she's only 11 pounds! Drake is going to pass her by in no time. He's almost nine pounds and only three weeks!

Blake and Jessica said...

She is so darling. Once Brody is over his little sickness we should get together and let the kids sit their and lay and look at each other.