Monday, January 5, 2009

Holidays

Leighton and her cousin Harley, or Santa and his little Elf! (and she's a month older than him!)

Loving Santa. How is she even 0ld enough to know to be scared?!

Cowgirl up... Christmas morning

Grandma Kelley and Papa

Christmas Eve

So this is a few of our Christmas pics! I know they are pretty late, but better than never! We stayed in St. George for Christmas this year, and it was great! There was even snow... so I felt right at home. The Snow family had huge parties with tons and tons of food and family. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and be together! With all of the holiday fun Leighton is now sick. So we are on our way to the dr's! More pics to come...

10 comments:

Steph said...

What a fun holiday!! I can't believe how big JD's little guy is next to Leighton!! Such cute kids!! You guys are too cute!! Love ya!

Blake and Jessica said...

Glad to see you guys are doing well! Are you still in North Ogden? If you are we should get together!

tammy said...

I love the striped jammies! She is so cute. She looks like a newborn next to Harley. Fun to have cousins! We missed our cousins party but we will have it next year for sure! Glad you had a Merry Christmas!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Sick babies are no fun! Nathan has been teething like crazy, which has him not happy at nights. Hope all is okay with Leighton!

P.S. You always have her dressed SOOOO dang cute! Love it!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

I love leighton's littl dress and jamies. So cute! It was way fun hanging out with you guys. I wish we lived closer too. We would have so much fun. Oh well huh? Now it's time to start plannig out Vegas trip!

{Frances} said...

ha she looks so cute in that cowboy hat! glad you guys had a great christmas!

Anonymous said...

I HATE it when they get sick. We are leaving to Utah today. We have been in Cali for one week. It has been so much fun being here with his family. Thank goodness for fabulous in-laws. I wish I could have met up with everyone. So sad... next year I guess. So what is Jocelyn up to anyway? or stephanie?

Kris and Sarah said...

Cute baby!! I love the little jammies. Getting sick always seems to happen after the Holidays. I hope she's doing good.

Tasha said...

So cute Rach!! It was so fun to see you over the holidays. I hope to see you agin soon!!!!

Nancy said...

oh my heck Rach- she is so stinking cute and of course she has the best taste in clothes. She is still so tiny but she is growing.