Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Davis!!




"Happy Birthday" to my amazing husband. Today, December 3rd, he turns 26!! Crazy. He didn't even realize how old he is! I just wanted to say thank you so much for all you do. We have had a crazy year together, with a lot of unexpected things happen. No matter what the events were, you were always right there holding my hand. I am so happy to have you by my side. You always step up to make sure that we are taken care of. The last 2 1/2 years have been so much fun, and I can't wait to see what the future holds. Thank you for always making me laugh, setting goals with me (and breaking them!), and being such an extraordinary daddy. Love you forever.

5 comments:

Whitney and Chris said...

Happy birthday Dave! We hope you have a fabulous day! It's crazy to think that we're all really getting old!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Happy birthday Davis! I absolutely love that hat of Leighton's. I should have bought when when we were there. Now I can't find one to fit her head. By the way...I think Leighton and Paisley kind of look alike. Cute blog background. Great minds definately think alike!

Natasha Ireland said...

Happy Birthday from James, Natasha and Taylor. :) HOpe you are doing well.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Happy belated Davis! Also, I sent you an invite to our blog, since we went private. But, you haven't accepted it and I sent it a couple times. I just wanted to make sure I had ur email right. So, drop me an email at pameladana at gmail dot come and give me ur email. Thanks!

tammy said...

Happy birthday! Your baby is getting so big and oh so cute! Love her fun clothes and headbands. She is a little doll! Wish you were here for our 3rd annual Cousins party. I think we are going to have it right after Christmas. It's crazy!