Thursday, July 15, 2010

TINY & TWO

Birthday Girl!
Loving her new car. (with Halle)
Paisley & Payton
How cute are they?!

Our little Leighton is no longer a baby.... we now have a TWO YEAR OLD! The "Tiny & Two" party consisted of friends, family, swimming in the backyard, and all "tiny" foods. Leighton had such a fun time, and we were so happy that everyone could come! This little girl brings me happiness every single day. I am so grateful that two years after her birth, she is still strong, healthy, and the center of my world.
Leighton has the sweetest spirit and the strongest will.
She has a funny sense of humor and yet a very tender heart.
Loves to be chased and run, but loves being caught and tickled just as much.
Has such as little voice, and such a loud giggle.e
She has the most innocent face, and yet a very real "fake cry" :)
She still has a very tiny body, but her personality/attitude makes up for it.
And I love every bit of her.

4 comments:

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Seriously Rach you throw the cutest parties!! can't believe Leighton is two. Wow. She sure has grown up though. Such a darling tiny two year old. So when are you going to come visit me and go on a shopping spree?! We'd love to have you guys! miss you!

CassParelli said...

I agree about the party thing! I remember pictures of the last party. Can you throw my son a birthday?! Leighton is a doll!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Oh I love little Leighton! Who is that terrible mother that was letting her daughter running around with no pants on? :) Gease!!

SARAH T. said...

Such a cute little girl. She is just adorable, and I feel terrible that I have not met her. YET. I am coming home Aug 13th for my brother's reception. I want you to come to it. I have spoken with Tasha about coming too. It will be on the 15th of August. I need to relay the message to Cassie now. I guess I am throwing my own party in the mix of his party. :) My mom doesn't mind one bit. THink about it. I would love to meet your little Leighton.