Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lately we . . .

went to see all the lights at Temple Square. It was beautiful (and freezing), but one of my favorite things to do.

bundled up Lei for the cold, but she loved all the lights and people...

were lucky enough to get tickets to the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional! It was amazing. I could listen to the choir sing christmas musice all year round...

have been shopping shopping (this day at Gateway)... How cute is she??

went to Arizona for Thanksgiving, and Leighton was thrilled to be carried, played with, and lead around by all of her cousins. They were so cute together. We had a blast with family and the warm weather ...

had it with a day of shopping. Leighton, Truman, and Addison passed out. The End.

5 comments:

CassParelli said...

Great pictures! What a beautiful family. We also braved the cold at Temple Square, a must-do Christmas tradition. I love the pic of Leighton at the Gateway! So darling! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I just want to take her home with me. Christmas lights. We live so close and have not made the attempt to go. I am hoping next week. I am super excited to see you this Christmas!!

Shelley said...

So apparently you were in SL?!??!? WHAT? I would have driven to temple square to see you and see that darling little Leighton. She is so cute. I almost sent your christmas card to Ogden...ooops. Could you send me your new address? If you hurry, you could get it before christmas...

Steph said...

Fun times!! Love the pictures! You guys are too cute! Miss you!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

She is SUPER cute! And growing up so fast!