Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Home, Home on the Range ...

Grandpa's little princess
Exhausted with dad
Strapped on for the ride
Grandpa Jerry riding the three wheeler!
Davis' first Tarzan swing experience

We were able to visit my Grandpa's ranch in Arizona for a few days, and we had a blast! We rode the four-wheelers every single day, and Leighton seemed to like it! (It's her first time.) It was a lot of fun to see everyone and be back on the ranch. I haven't been in a long time. Our time was filled up with riding trails, cook-outs, story-telling, family, and the most beautiful star-filled skies. Who could ask for more?

8 comments:

Steph said...

Sounds like fun!! You guys are such a cute family!! Love ya!

Natasha Ireland said...

I love the one of Leighton crashed out on Davis...so cute.

Doug and McKensie said...

How fun! It looked like it was pretty hot. That would be so nice. It's been raining here nonstop & I'm so sick of it! You guys are a darling family. :)

Blake and Jessica said...

Leighton is so cute. I can tell Davis loves her sooo much.

Shelley said...

I remember you talking about the ranch....it looks so fun! Way jealous...So, where are you? Your birthday is next week and I got a funny card and have no idea where to send it. CALL ME! (801) 433-8922 is my cell:)

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Now thats a good dad...wearing a flowery snuggly...and for pictures!! 2 thumbs up to him!! :) I am way jealous right now....I want to go somewhere warm....with NO rain!

Derek and Sheena said...

What a fun time!! My kids always fall asleep on four wheeler rides also! Love the pictures!

Tasha said...

That trip looks like it was so much fun!!! I can't wait to see you next week and hear all about it. Leighton is adorable as always!!