Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby Shower

Me & Leighton
This is my favorite dress on her...
My cute sister Emily

My other cute sister Amanda

My Mom :)

Cassie, Me & Tasha

Which one of these is not like the others?!?

Halle(3 1/2 mths), Leighton(2 1/2 mths), Paisley(5 1/2 mths)

My mom and sisters threw a baby shower for Leighton this week, and it was so nice. We had one planned during the summer, but when she came early everything was postponed. This is the first week that I have been able to be around for one! It turned out really cute, and I know they put a lot of work into it! Thank you girls sooo much!! It was fun to see everyone, and we got some cute pics of the babies together.

5 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

That dress is SOOOO dang cute! Is it custom made for her or did you buy it somewhere? She looks like she is growing and staying very healthy!

CassParelli said...

Hooray! I loved the baby shower thing! So fun! I agree, very cute dress. Cute pics, you guys all have gorgeous babies! And your birth announcement is so darling! Rach, she is so beautiful, just like her mommy! Congrats again!
(My blog is cassparelli.blogspot.com)

Mrs. Jaybird said...

Wow--those last two pictures show just how small she really is! She's so adorable though :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I miss all of you!!! You are all so lucky to be living together! Look at how grown up Emily is... I do have to say she defininetly looks like a Peterson. Miss you!
SARAH

Anonymous said...

Go to Best Buy... well that is where I got the DVD. Don't get Tabeo Funk (he drives me crazy on the video) Seriously so much easier working out at home when your little one is sleeping. And it is such a pain driving to the gym and lets be serious where are all the hills in Rigby to seriously get your bum back in shape. (I hate running) Try out the video and let me know what you think!! I am coming to Rigby in October... I will give you a call so I can com and see your little princess.